Work with Us
at Times Art Center Berlin
We are seeking an intern to join our multicultural and creative working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting exhibition coordination and production
• Assisting day-to-day management of the exhibition space
• General administrative tasks
• Assisting visitor relations and art mediation
• Assisting communication and social media management
• Currently enrolled student, preferably after the 5th semester
• Proficiency in German
• Background in i.e. Art History, Cultural Management, Cultural Studies, Museology, Sinology or Visual Arts
• Experience with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Social Media
You should have a strong interest in contemporary art, and be interested to learn about all aspects of exhibition making and the administration of a non-profit exhibition space. A special interest in Chinese art and culture is a plus. Detail-oriented, proactive working attitude as well as excellent organizational skills are welcome. Our working languages are English and German. A proficiency in Chinese and basic translation skills would be desirable.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short covering email titled Intern Application. Please also include your current student status, availability, and possible start date.
About Times Art Center Berlin:
Located in Mitte, Times Art Center Berlin has embraced diversity, multiculturalism and connectivity, with a special focus on underrepresented artists and art practices from Asia since its inauguration. It aims to provide a platform for a wide range of contemporary art practices and research-based discourses. It encourages cross-border and transnational initiatives beyond the “East-West” dichotomy.